Skylanders Battle Mode Tips
If you’ve had the chance to face off against a friend in Battle Mode, then you know that some Skylanders definitely have higher advantages over other Skylanders, so I’ve composed this list to help you master the Battle Mode, beat the odds, and take advantage of your Skylanders strengths.
– Learn the Battle Fields. Health and perks are your biggest advantage in Battle Mode. Know where the items pop up next, and be the first one there!
– Keep your distance when facing a short range opponent. Many Skylanders have powers that can cause damage to the opponent while on the move. Cast sharks with Terrafin, birds with Sonic Boom, leave behind a fiery path with Flameslinger, or even cast clones with Double Trouble.
– Use elements to your advantage. Learn the counter types, because you can deal greater damage if you have the superior type, like fire against life for example.
– Use range attacks accordingly. Most range attacks have you standing still, so only use when you have a safe distance, and try to keep them away from the perks.
– Recognize the chance to counter. Keeping a distance until you have a chance to deal the damage is a great technique, and also gives you a chance to beat the opponent to the perks. If you can learn to counter accurately, you can get close, deal damage, and gain your distance back before they have a chance to retaliate.
Hope everyone enjoys this, feel free to comment, and keep collecting those Skylanders!
– Caleb Stiles